It’s a bit later than normal as I was at work today, but I wanted to still get my update in. There wasn’t as much progress as I’d have liked this week but there’s been some.
Firstly the Victory socks by Wendy D Johnson are finished and off the needles. They only came off the needles last night and had the ends woven in just before I started to write this post. I will work up a finished object post for them perhaps this week. They’ve now gone into my box of socks which is a little behind as there is only 4 pairs, counting this pair in it….oh well, it wasn’t exactly meant to be done in a year.
I’ve caked up the yarn for the Etna jumper by Veronik Avery and when I’m finished writing this update I will make a start on the gauge swatch for it and hopefully begin work on it this week. The yarn I’m going to be using is Eden Cottage Yarns Titus Lace in the Copper Bucket colourway.
That’s all I have for you this week, and the list is updated and here;
Year of Projects 2019-2020 List
- Etna by Veronik Avery started Jul 28th –
- Cumulus by Petite Knit
- Seven Tees by Katrin Schneider
- Myrtha by Katrin Schneider
- Honey Bop by Amy Appel
- Alaska Sweater by Camille Descoteaux
- Spellman Sweater by Dragon Hoard Designs
- Spellbound by Dragon Hoard Designs
- Polaris by Hiroko Fukatsu
– Vintage Patterns
- Bear Cub Twins Cardigan pattern
- Cuff Top by The Assembly Line
- Puff Shirt by The Assembly Line
- Apron Dress by The Assembly Line
- Arielle Skirt by Tilly and the Buttons
- Ultimate Pencil Skirt by Sew Over It
- Betty Dress by Sew Over It
- Victory Socks by Wendy D. Johnson started Jul 3rd – finished Jul 28th
- Heart to Heart Socks by Wendy D. Johnson
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Socks By Wendy D. Johnson
- Wrought Iron Socks by Wendy D. Johnson
- Diamonds and Cables Socks by Wendy D. Johnson
- Bob and Weave Socks by Wendy D. Johnson
- Basket Case Socks by Wendy D. Johnson
- Manly Aran Socks by Wendy D. Johnson
- Belle Epoque Socks by Wendy D. Johnson
- Woodland Blanket
If you enjoyed reading this post and are interested in finding out more or indeed joining in, we love new members you can check out our Ravelry group and weekly posts here.